The Huntertown Lions Club Soccer League plays and practices on the Allen County Fair Grounds located at 2726 Carroll Road just east of State Road 3 in Huntertown, Indiana (USA). We have been providing recreational and developmental soccer for Northwest Allen County for over thirty years and help almost 600 children each year learn about and have fun playing soccer. Huntertown Soccer has teams and programs for children from 4 to 18. For recreational play, we feature a full-sided field for U18s, 3 short sided fields for U13s, U11s & U10s, 2 small youth fields for U8s and 3 extra small fields for U6.
In addition, the club provides a range of instructional opportunities for prospective team coaches, and hands on experience with pay for many area teenagers as referees. Our season typically begins in August with an autumn youth soccer tournament in nearby Fort Wayne, breaks for the winter in October, and resumes play in April of each year.
We have a concession stand that is open every game day from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm. Our club is managed and operates as a non-profit organization by all volunteers for the board of directors, coaches and countless moms and dads who volunteer their time and effort to make this program better.
Who we are and what we offer:
- Recreational/Instructional league
- Ages U-6 thru U-18
- Co-ed divisions*
- Girls divisions (females only)
- Saturday games (6 weeks in the Fall @ $55, 6 weeks in the Spring @ $55)
- Tournament Games (1 additional week to the 6 weeks on the last Saturday of Season for U8-U18)
- One practice per week (excluding U-6)
- Uniform kits include Home/Away jersey, shorts, and socks
- U-6 also received a size 3 ball
- Participation awards to all
- IYSA membership
- In-need scholarships available (download form)
Discounts to Volunteer Coordinators
- Advanced training through our Academy program
* Co-ed divisions may be male and female players
U-6: As a prerequisite to participating in this division, each player must provide an adult volunteer to coach 1 game and to referee 1 game per season. These games will be 5 vs. 5 with no goalies. There will be approx. 6 players on each team. Teams will not practice. Adults will receive instruction prior to fall season.
Carpooling: Up to two players may request to be on the same team. The two registrations must be attached together when they are sent in.
Volunteers: Please consider volunteering, so that we may continue to provide for your child.